• Justin Walker- Head Trainer/Owner
• B.S. Exercise Sport Science - University of Utah
• Certified Personal Trainer (CPT) - National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM)
• Performance Enhancement Specialist (PES) - National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM)
• Over 15,000 training sessions serviced since 2006
• 7 years coaching youth sports
• 2 years experience as Physical Therapist Aide
If you have a fitness goal, we have a class and a way for you to achieve it. All we ask at Coliseum Fitness is that you are willing to believe in the process and put in the required work.
We believe that fitness means strength as well as functionality. That is why you will see a variety of methods and activities employed in the training we do here. From traditional weight lifting practices, boxing and striking, rock climbing, gymnastic based movements as well as speed and agility work.